Clinical Research Associate
Office-based in Zug, Switzerland or home-based.
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable, entrepreneurial and innovative person to join our Clinical Operations team in Switzerland.
If you are keen to work with full-scale complex trials in multiple therapeutic areas, provide us with your expertise and guidance in the region and be involved in something new, outstanding and challenging, this job opportunity is perfect for you!
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, conduct, and reporting of selection, initiation, routine and closeout monitoring visits
- Site management, general administration of clinical research studies in Switzerland
- Contact for clinical investigators, vendors and support services in regard to study progress
- Regional supervision of the company’s projects in Switzerland
- Facilitation of site budgets and contract negotiations
- Effective and open communication within the project teams
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff
- Preparation and delivering of presentations at Investigator’s Meetings
- Preparation for and attendance at company’s audits; resolution of audit findings
- Support to Regulatory Affairs in procurement of site regulatory documents
- Maintenance of appropriate documentation regarding clinical site management
- Maintenance of study-specific and corporate tracking systems at site level
- Participation in feasibility research
- Participation in query resolution
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Significant hands-on industry experience at a similar position, with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase II/III Clinical Trials
- Monitoring experience in Switzerland
- Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment
- Experience with oncology and hematology indications and/or immunology is preferred
- Excellent German and English, spoken and written. Intermediate French.
- Team oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a positive and professional attitude to tasks and projects
- Attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem solving abilities, flexibility
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office applications)
To apply for this position, please email your CV and application letter at firstname.lastname@example.org