Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role is to lead the Industrialization and technical support teams within the Medical Device Business.
- You will seek to develop the industrialization function and COE for combination and electro-mechanical drug delivery products.
- You will work with our internal and external manufacturing partners to define a long term manufacturing strategy aligned with our existing and future products and market needs.
- Based on your experience, you will lead the transfer of our new products into production, timely launch and ensure efficient and quality manufacturing over time.
- You will lead the technical support and complaints handling activities of our devices, actively monitor market feedback and initiate corrective actions in alignment with business strategy to improve the quality of our products and customer satisfaction.
- You will lead and improve our global complaints handling process in collaborations with affiliates and customers worldwide.
- Investigate and provide solutions to customer complaints / inquiries.
Who you are:
- Track record of medical device transfer into production.
- Experienced with combination products and electromechanical manufacturing environments.
- Experienced with manufacturing engineering, technical support and product maintenance
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Used to work in large matrix organizations as with external suppliers
- Entrepreneurial, problem solver with strong program and change management experience.
- Masters’ degree in engineering or appropriate field of Healthcare operations.
- Fluency in English
What we offer:Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com