To expand our development team for High Voltage bushings, we are looking for you as a Senior Development Engineer and Project Manager. A wide range of tasks in a very lively and versatile environment is waiting for you. The business unit "Bushings" is the technology leader in design and manufacture of high voltage components. All renowned international companies of the electrical industry active in power generation, transmission and distribution are among our customers. Micafil has a worldwide top position in the business areas bushings and insulation components.
- You develop new technologies and customized products in high voltage engineering and power transmission as guide the development projects from idea to market
- You solve complex technical issues and perform simulations in electrical engineering, mechanics and thermodynamics
- The qualifications and type testing of products as well as the definition of methods are in your responsibility
- With your technical expertise you advise other departments / ABB locations and you represent the unit together with the sales team at the customer
- Last but not least your training skills are in demand, which you prove in the training and teaching of staff in the field of high voltage engineering
- You have a diploma or a master degree in Electrical
high voltage engineering and you are optimally experienced engineering and/or in working with epoxide resins
- Analytical methods for troubleshooting can be used confidently
- More than five years of professional experience is essential
- Good MSOffice skills and knowledge in working with SAP
- Responsible team player with a strong hands-on mentality
- You independently drive single tasks as well as larger projects
- Your strength is a precise, systematic and structuredwhich approach, even under high pressure
- You know how to guide and develop other colleagues
high voltage engineering technically
- Fluent command of English, preferably complemented by excellent german language skills
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 79 698 66 43
Location:Zürich, Altstetten,Zurich,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit TransformersDate posted:2016-09-11Job function:Research and DevelopmentPublication ID:CH57431407_E31
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.*LI-AD2