We are looking to secure the services of a Front-End Market Manager, who will be responsible for sales of automation solutions and services aimed at the Swiss chemical and pharmaceutical market. Are you a self-starter equipped with plenty of drive and determination? Do you have what it takes to propel business forward and generate growth? This is your chance to shape our sales activities. Welcome to our world!
- Plan, develop and implement market segment strategy in line with road map defined at local business unit and global level
- Identify potential sales leads and attract new customers in pharmaceutical, chemical and food/beverage markets
- Prepare and write proposals and offers, presentations to the customers, including negotiation.
- Achieve specified order intake, margins and other related objectives for the assigned market segment
- Drive overall portfolio of products and solutions, working in close collaboration with operations and software teams
- Establish and maintain effective business relations with customers in assigned segment
- Monitor market activities and review analysis of competitive environment on a regular basis
- Perform marketing activities, such as success stories, events etc.
- Engineering degree, e.g. in the area of automation, process engineering or similar and proven track record in industry for a least 5 years
- Broad understanding of industry production processes and optimization potentials (preferably also in pharma and automation)
- Hands-on experience in sales
- MES experience is a plus
- Strategic thinking in relation to market penetration and market expansion
- Integrates customer value chain in a holistic way and drives potential for systems and processes improvements to orders
- Fluent command of German (C2 Level) and English (> C1 Level), complemented by French language skills
- Willingness to travel throughout Switzerland
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 586 87 54
Location:Baden-Dättwil,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit Control TechnologiesDate posted:2016-07-10Job function:SalesPublication ID:CH58197177_E3
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland. Business Unit Control Technologies delivers the right level of control and safety solutions for process and power automation needs with the best lifecycle support to protect our client’s investment and maximize their return on assets. We harness the pioneering spirit of ABB’s own system business and a powerful partner network to serve our end-users in markets around the world, in a large variety of industry verticals, maintaining the industries largest installed base.*LI-AD2