ABB Medium Voltage Surge Arresters are found in a fast growing number of applications worldwide. To develop this potential we need to grow our sales team to support our local sales specialists and customers. We are therefore looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as the Sales Manager and to further strengthen our footprint in the market.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of Medium Voltage Surge Arresters in allocated markets
- Development of the business across all industries and applications
- Cultivation of local business relationships with the local ABB sales teams
- Develop and strengthen contacts and relationships with customers
- Complete market analysis for the area (e.g. market trends, volumes, competitors, market shares, etc.) and provide technical and commercial business support for local sales teams
- Investigate, identify and develop potential new sales channels
- Preparation of business and strategic plan for the area, focus on business and budget targets
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Good understanding of commercial and legal issues
- Results driven – focused on winning orders to achieve budget objectives in respect of order volumes and profitability
- Willing to travel (approx. 20 to 30 % of time) to meet and support ABB sales teams and customers
- A team player with cultural sensitivity and excellent social skills as well as good organizational skills
- Fluent in English and ideally in German
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 588 38 98
Location:Wettingen,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit High Voltage ProductsDate posted:2016-10-14Job function:SalesPublication ID:CH59277883_E1
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland. In our Profit Center Surge Arresters in Wettingen, Switzerland, we produce and offer innovative, reliable and secure overvoltage protection solutions in the segments of power generation and distribution, railway, and industry. Our ambition is to impress our worldwide customers as a technology leader with world-class overvoltage protection solutions. We do so by expanding our leading position in core technologies as well as by continuously improving our business processes.