- Graduates in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine technology, industrial engineering, or a related discipline. Additional experience in business/economics related courses can be plus, but not necessary.
- Graduates from university or applied university are accepted; Master's graduates are preferred. But you only need to finish your studies before the start date 1 April 2017.
- Not more than 1.5 years of professional experience by the start date.
- Excellent knowledge of English; fluency or proficiency in other languages is very advantageous, especially German, but also the other Swiss languages of French, and Italian
- Authorization to work in Switzerland or EU citizenship is strongly preferred
Beyond these requirements and preferences, we strongly value other skills, including:
- Analytical and target-oriented thinking and acting
- Determined and solution-focused personality
- Inquisitive, open-minded, and communicative team player with excellent ability to collaborate
- Strong self-initiative and self-awareness
- Highly adaptable and flexible to different styles, situations, and cultures
- Innovative and creative mindset
Location:Baden,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:TraineeshipBusiness Unit:NADate posted:2016-10-11Job function:Design and EngineeringPublication ID:CH58334719_E2
ABB ( www.abb.com
) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.