We currently have an opening for a high-caliber individual to enrich our project execution team in Mannheim. Are you eager to apply your expertise in project management and lead the execution of large or EPC projects mainly in the export market? If so, we look forward to your application!
- In this position you will lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones
- Further, you will provide performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects
- Additionally, you will define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans
- You will also ensure that the project execution follows best practices and ABB policies, effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization
- At the same time, you will monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow
- In addition, you will act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Therefore, you will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with them
- Last but not least, you will ensure the project follows and comply with company health, safety, and environmental policies
- To be considered for this position, you will require a university degree, preferable in Electrical Engineering or similar, complemented by several years of work experience in project management with certification degree
- This role also calls for leading of international and domestic projects with varying scope and complexity as well as expertise in handling contractual agreements and working with customers
- A solid command of German, French and English with good communication skills are considered equally important
- To strive for this position, you will be willing to travel (app. 20%)
- Your personal credentials will include analytical thinking, customer orientation combined with leadership charisma and team player ability simultaneously
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 588 56 38
Location:Baden,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit Grid IntegrationDate posted:2016-10-12Job function:Project ManagementPublication ID:CH58602601_E2
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland.