In the context of our Next Level Strategy, ABB has launched a white-collar productivity (WCP) program which focuses on creating lean business functions (such as Supply Chain Management or SCM), global shared services and reducing market-oriented complexity. In this highly visible role, you will play a substantial role in the Project Management Office team for WCP and the coordination of the overall WCP program for our business function Supply Chain Management, so as to ensure the program is implemented successfully across WCP levers for all global Divisions and Regions. You will work closely with the SCM teams and the company’s Divisions to make sure targets are met on time and processes are successfully transferred to Global Business Services (GBS), Centres of Expertise (CoE SCM) and Transport Management Centers (TMC). You will support the set-up of the WCP program organization within SCM, support the lever leads and Divisional WCP leaders in terms of planning, execution, tracking, and issue escalations to guide and facilitate the successful implementation of the WCP program. You will also support common SCM work streams (across the SCM levers) to drive and support the set-up of the future SCM organization.
- Program Management and progress tracking globally across various dimensions (levers, Divisions, regional Operations)
- Produce project management reports for the various dimensions of the program and different stakeholder communities, consolidating status reporting, preparation of decision making material and coordinating feedback; creation of program dashboards for senior management
- Provide support to the SCM lever leads (and their teams) on end-to-end project planning, dependency tracking, issues identification / escalation and change management
- Assess lever plans and progress; collect, consolidate and review status and related reporting in an accurate, timely and comprehensive fashion
- Support WCP PMO work streams for Program Management / Tracking, Roles & Responsibilities (R&R models, SCM census and resource management), Change Management and Communication
- Monitoring and follow-up of targets versus actuals for the WCP program in SCM
- Monitoring and follow-up of SCM head-count development across levers, Divisions, BU’s; support alignment of existing data sources (SCM census, HRGT)
- Support regular updates of WCP forecast; support Divisions in identifying additional potentials for WCP related cost-out opportunities
- Support monthly cost-out and investment target follow-up
- University degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, General Management, Engineering, Finance, or other related fields. MBA is a plus
- 2-5 years of relevant business experience in process-driven projects or programs,
- Proven Project Management skills including knowledge of program management standards and methodologies
- Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally in a matrix organization
- Superior Communication and stakeholder management skills, good networker and team player
- Demonstrable analytical skills and proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint); process mapping and analysis skills; ability to think beyond SCM processes
- Highly analytical and structured mindset, result-focused
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills are a plus.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (CV, motivation letter, references) via our online careers tool.
A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.
Location:Zürich,Zurich,SwitzerlandContract type:TemporaryBusiness Unit:NADate posted:2016-10-06Job function:Purchasing and Supply ManagementPublication ID:CH59469607_E3
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.