As a tech-savvy sales professional, your primary focus will be on ensuring that our high-end products and solutions are successfully marketed to customers operating within the Swiss process and manufacturing industry. Do your credentials include a solid understanding of how to expand and adapt Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and automation solutions? Do you combine natural charisma and sales flair with the ability to identify customer requirements? This is your chance to make your mark as a Sales Representative – welcome to ABB.
- Drive forward professional sale of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and automation solutions to customers in the process and production industry
- Identify sales opportunities and prospect for new accounts, which includes giving compelling sales presentations and demonstrations
- Draw up proposals and quotations covering all relevant technical, commercial, and legal aspects and tailor them to specific customer requirements
- Meet sales, profitability, and other targets in the assigned market segment
- Assume full responsibility for contractual negotiations, closing, and add-on sales
- Monitor market closely and update competitive analyses on a regular basis
- Qualifications as an Engineer with a focus on Automation, IT, Process Engineering, or similar
- At least five years' work experience in a similar field, of which several spent in sales or consulting
- Technical expertise relating to MES and automation solutions
- Excellent understanding of industrial production processes and a natural ability to identify potential for improvement
- Fluent command of German and English, both written and spoken, ideally complemented by French and other foreign language skills
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 586 87 54
Location:Baden-Dättwil,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit Control TechnologiesDate posted:2016-09-15Job function:SalesPublication ID:CH58983591_E1
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland.*LI-AD2