We are looking to attract a Senior Functional Analyst SAP CO for a pivotal role in the field of further development of our ERP landscape. Focusing on IT solutions designed to improve the company’s business processes, you will work in close cooperation with local Controllers to collate and analyze key requirements. Do you combine technical skills and IT experience with the ability to inspire others around you? Are you keen to work in a team-based environment and actively promote the solutions you develop? This is your chance to drive forward innovation. Join us at ABB!
- Liaise with business unit Controllers to gather and assess key requirements in support of software development aimed at improving business processes
- Draw up functional specifications in close collaboration with business organization stakeholders
- Perform customization within SAP CO to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions tailored to individual business needs
- Instruct and coordinate off-shore software developers in order to facilitate best-in-class software development
- Support business units in conducting functional tests at a technical level and perform third-level support
- Develop concepts and material for training purposes in order to improve platform usage skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics
- Three to five years’ work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable expertise and integration knowledge relating to SAP CO
- Proven track record in at least one “full life cycle” SAP implementation
- Offshore experience, e.g., collaboration with software developers in India, would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, preferably complemented by a good command of German and other foreign language skills
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 586 87 54
Location:Baden-Dättwil,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Country Staff Information SystemsDate posted:2016-09-19Job function:Information TechnologyPublication ID:CH58725766_E1
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland.*LI-AD2