An opportunity to be a key player in developing a new and dynamic business. Do you have strong entrepreneurial, networking and stakeholder management skills ideally combined with tendering background? If you also have a background in public transportation business and the ambition to grow the business with us then you could be just who we are looking for.
- Responsible to built up of new markets starting with Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy and France
- Responsible for sales and tendering in allocated markets from early pursuit phase until the final negotiation, contract signature and handover to execution team
- Prepare and ensure on-time and complete technical and commercial tender submittal to the customer and lead technical and commercial negotiations with customers
- Work out the sales strategy for the tenders by selecting the winning solution, both commercially and technically
- Responsible for achievement of annual Sales Budget for assigned markets with required gross margin and risk mitigation in line with Business unit strategy
- Develop a network of customer and supplier contacts in order to increase market knowledge and ease future business
- Gather market intelligence, develop strategies and business models suited for the markets
- You will be supported by an interdisciplinary team consisting of engineering, project management, legal, commercial and supply chain
- Master or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering and knowledge of power systems
- Proven track record in sales, ideally to the public transportation authorities
- An entrepreneurial target-oriented attitude to growing business
- Existing contact network into public transportation authorities would be an advantage
- Knowledge of commercial and legal aspects of contracts
- Excellent team player and high sense of responsibility. Strong communicator with ability to work independently
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English. French speaking would be a plus
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 588 56 38
Location:Baden,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit SubstationsDate posted:2016-09-08Job function:SalesPublication ID:CH58054777_E4
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland. ABB is the world market leader for substations. Since 1900 we have delivered over 5500 substations rated up to 800kV. Substations are the key elements for transmission and distribution of electrical energy. ABB pursues about the special know-how and global experience to build and upgrade substations without limitation due to site conditions or voltage levels. Our customers benefit from receiving the most economic application fulfilling their requirements on delivery, time and quality.