In order to continuously improve and strive for a zero failure culture, we are looking for an Operational Excellence and Quality Manager to ensure safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity over the whole value chain. Join us to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment.
- Lead or coach cross-functional improvement projects with strong focus on relentless execution e.g. lead time, cost reduction, effectivity, quality and process
- Ensure quality of delivered products together with all involved parties along the value chain and in line with the quality strategy of the local product group
- Use structured 4Q (DMAIC) approach to resolve quality issues quickly and sustainably
- Lead quality management of customer projects in line with customer project manager, satisfy customer's quality requirements and establish a close collaboration with customer's quality responsible
- Ensure continuous improvement of quality towards zero failures over the whole project lifecycle e.g. by conducting internal audits, elaborating and maintaining meaningful key performance indicators, improving project specific processes, coaching involved functions in concrete improvement projects with best-practice approach
- Initiate and drive resolution of quality issues with suppliers based on established processes
- University degree in field of Engineering, Technology or Business Management with good knowledge in rolling stock applications
- 5 years of experience in Operational Excellence & Quality management with proven track record
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is required, Black Belt would be an advantage
- Structured and analytical approach to solve issues.
- Excellent social and communication skills in German and English
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will
help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland AG
Talent Acquisition Partner
Phone +41 58 589 25 54
Location:Turgi,Aargau,SwitzerlandContract type:Regular/PermanentBusiness Unit:Business Unit Power ConversionDate posted:2016-10-05Job function:Process and QualityPublication ID:CH58848144_E1
ABB ( www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135.000 people, whereof 6.350 in Switzerland.