Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
ESG Research Analyst [Manila]
RepRisk Philippines, Inc.
Manila Operations Hub
Unit 15-02B 15th Floor
Accralaw Tower, 30th
Street corner 2nd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City Phone | Email | Web Taguig City, 1630 Manila, + 63 551 7456 email@example.com
RepRisk Philippines, Inc.
Position: RepRisk Analyst for any of the following languages – Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Location: Manila, Philippines
Start Date: Immediately
Phone: +63 2 551 7456
Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Applicants with the ability to
read and translate in multiple languages are preferred. This is an office-based position in Manila. The
office is located in Bonifacio Global City (The Fort).
As a RepRisk® Analyst you will analyse and enter news from NGOs, the internet, print and other media
into the RepRisk® tool (www.reprisk.com). RepRisk® facilitates the identification and assessment of
environmental, social and corporate governance issues which may present financial, reputational and
ethical risks. It is used by investment professionals, financial institutions, supply chain managers,
multinational corporations and compliance managers. The tool plays an integral role in increasing
transparency and ensuring compliance with internal and international standards, thereby helping reduce
• Identifying news related to environmental, social and corporate governance issues
• Assessing the corresponding RepRisk issues (http://www.reprisk.com/repriskscope/) within the
• Entering newly criticized companies, projects, etc. into the RepRisk® database
• Linking the news to existing database entities
• You are a native in speaking, reading and writing in English (or native equivalent).
• You are able to speak, read and write at a business level in at least one of these languages: Dutch,
Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
• You have strong textual analysis and editorial skills.
• You have a strong interest in environmental, social or corporate governance issues.
• A scientific background is an advantage, ideally in the environmental or social field.
RepRisk Philippines, July 2016 Page 1 of 2
• You are very reliable and meet the high quality standards of a premium product.
• You are extremely reliable and strive to meet high quality standards
• You set high personal standards for performance
• You drive for results and deliver on agreements
• You bring tasks to a successful conclusion
• Long-term employment opportunity at a globally growing company
• International work environment
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic work-environment with a young and motivated team
• Make a significant contribution to the field of sustainability
RepRisk is a leading business intelligence provider, specializing in environmental, social, and
governance (ESG) risk analytics and metrics.
Harnessing a proprietary, systematic framework that leverages cutting-edge technology and hands-on
human intelligence in 15 languages, RepRisk curates and delivers dynamic risk information for an
unlimited universe of companies.
Since 2006, RepRisk has built and continues to grow the most comprehensive ESG risk database that
serves as a due diligence, research, and monitoring tool in risk management, compliance, investment
management, corporate benchmarking, and supplier risk. The database currently includes risk profiles
for over 60,000 public and private companies, 15,000 projects, as well as for every sector and country
in the world.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide including global banks,
insurance providers, investment managers, and corporates, helping them to manage ESG and
reputational risks in day-to-day business.
RepRisk provides the transparency needed to enable better, more informed decisions.
For more information, please visit www.reprisk.com or follow us on Twitter.
In case you have any questions, our Office Administrator is more than happy to help you.
Office Administrator: Jean Orillos
Phone: + 63 2 551 7456; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RepRisk Philippines, July 2016 Page 2 of 2