Have you just finished education (university studies or commercial apprenticeship) or have you not yet completed your studies and wish to conclude a year of practice - then continue reading.
Are you ready to make your first experience in an international association? Are you fluent in English (written and spoken)? Are you a person with excellent organizational and communication skills that can take initiative? Then you are the person we are looking for. Our small association is growing rapidly and we are ready to give you the right start for your career.
The Intern’s tasks will be to support the WFSGI in all assigned projects that shall contribute to optimise the service and/or relationship with the WFSGI members, Regional Organisations, Committees, UN agencies, Governments, International Sport Federations and the IOC. Your working place will be in Ostermundigen near Berne.
The internship will give you valuable, real-world experience as well as provide the WFSGI with additional support. Responsibilities will include project support, research and verification work, administrative support, prepare and draft letters and coordination activities.
- Work closely with the WFSGI Trade and CSR Manager on the WFSGI Trade and CSR Committees activities
- Provide support for the coordination of the activities in the field of Corporate Responsibility
- Provide support for the coordination of the activities in the field of Trade
- Provide administrative assistance to the whole team/office
- University studies (legal or economics or business studies)
- Ability to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Reliable, responsible, dynamic, flexible, creative and independent personality with good team spirit
- Good organizational skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet research skills
- Advanced English skills both written and spoken (German/French is an advantage)
- 1st working experience in an international company in the sporting goods industry
- Unique insight into various different fields of activity in the sporting goods sector
- Work in environment with rapidly evolving focal points and varying fields of attention
- Contact to wide range of international sporting goods companies
- Development opportunities with independent and innovative work in a small team
- Opportunity to help shape by means of creativity and personal commitment to the field of work and operating environment of the WFSGI
- Learn how a trade association is functioning and organized
- Advanced working conditions
The World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) is the world authoritative body for the sports industry officially recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) as the industry representative within the Olympic Family.