With over 700,000 listed items, 2.5 million branded wares on ricardoshops.ch, 90,000 cars and 45,000 parts on autoricardo.ch and 2 million members, ricardo.ch is Switzerland’s biggest online marketplace. ricardo.ch employs over 140 people in Switzerland and has its offices in Zug.
You have a passion for developing online products, are experienced working in a complex
eCommerce environment and understand the intricacies of online marketplaces? You achieve
high quality standards and stay calm in hectic situations? Then you might be our:
We need brilliant people who love to create easy to use, engaging, delightful mobile experiences.
This role is for someone who loves mobile development and building great apps for customers. You will work in an exciting fast paced team environment to ship our mobile products. The applications that you build will be used to serve customers on the largest e-commerce platform in Switzerland both on iOS and Android.
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the right way
- Experience with Xamarin and C#
- Very good English skills, German advantageous
- Curious mind
- Be customer focused and delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create quality code that is maintainable and testable
- Participate in code reviews and Trainings
- Collaborate with others
At ricardo.ch, we love customers and most of all we are passionate about a great user experience. Help us build that. We have a great work environment. You will be a great fit if you are intelligent and can quickly learn/adapt to new technologies.