With over 700,000 listed items, 2.5 million branded wares on ricardoshops.ch, 90,000 cars and 45,000 parts on autoricardo.ch and 2 million members, ricardo.ch is Switzerland’s biggest online marketplace. ricardo.ch employs over 140 people in Switzerland and has its offices in Zug.
You have a passion for developing online products, are experienced working in a complex
eCommerce environment and understand the intricacies of online marketplaces? You achieve high quality standards and stay calm in hectic situations? Than do not hesitate to send us your application in German or English!
We are looking for experienced Product Managers to join the Ricardo team and help develop and grow our marketplace websites, native apps, and power seller tools.
- Leverage user insights and product data to increase the adoption of these products among our customer base
- Identify improvement areas in the experience of our current customers and new customer segments, using experiments to determine priority areas to drive product adoption and engagement
- Help develop the product roadmap for product investments to drive growth and engagement
- Define growth and engagement success metrics
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis to inform roadmap and drive development
- Define and analyze key metrics in order to inform decision-making and to measure success
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to prioritize product goals and initiatives
- Coordinate within the Product team, and with other teams in the company, to establish the communication and alignment needed for effective execution
- Determine the product requirements through workshops and user engagement.
- Prior experience in product management building consumer mobile/web products; experience with both iOS and Android a plus
- Strong track record of leveraging data for business impact along with ability to present and clearly articulate product decisions, showing data and analysis informing result
- Passion for the complex challenges of an ecommerce marketplace business
- Rigorous prioritization skills and ability to drive results on a critical few objectives
- Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills; knowledge of SQL a plus
- Excellent ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Language skills: native or fluent German essential, fluent English essential. fluent French a plus
At ricardo.ch, we love customers and most of all we are passionate about a great user experience. Help us build that. We have a great work environment. You will be a great fit if you are intelligent and can quickly learn/adapt to new technologies.
At ricardo Group you can expect a dynamic eCommerce work environment with international colleagues, modern offices and excellent conditions.
Entry is as soon as possible or negotiable.