Technical development and / or implementation consultants
- We are seeking to recruit talented and experienced . NET developers for our fast growing software development and implementation activities.
- For this role, you must be a self-starter, who loves a challenge, is driven to succeed and is perhaps most importantly a team player.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and / or and development of Symfact’s platform using .NET and XML technologies.
- You will be a proactive developer, with a great eye for detail and a real passion for learning and utilizing new technologies. You will have a proven track record of technical development and / or implementation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English ( additional languages a plus ) and the ability to work unsupervised are also critical for this role as we are a close but growing team, within which you will be expected to take on responsibility and ownership for specific projects.
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years commercial development experience (including at least 2 years .NET and XML web application development)
- A thorough working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, XML