Do you want to create space ships instead of just faster cars? Are you not willing to accept a "not possible” as an answer? PwC's Experience Center brings together the best of consultancy and the best of an agency into one package. We provide services from strategy to execution and develop digital business models, products and services for top national and international clients. We’re a community of makers, connecting ideal human experience to the business transformation that makes it real. We take a highly collaborative approach, which is why we don’t just hire the best people, we hire the right people; co-creators. By co-creating together with clients, we can look beyond today and commit to the future by finding the best opportunities to do things differently, inspire and create new value for end-customers.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading firm that services clients that include SMI and EURO STOXX 50 companies, and that gives you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand?
If you want to be part of this game changing and winning team, then go ahead and get in touch with us!
Let’s create tomorrow’s experience.
- Member of the Leadership Team with overarching responsibility for strategic project planning, project management and resource allocation in all disciplines of the software development processes within the Experience Center (analysis, technical conception, development, documentation, testing, deployment, bug-handling and maintenance)
- Planning, definition and establishment of the required organizational structures, processes and instruments for the development of projects in an agile development environment
- Functional leadership and supervision of Developer Team Leaders, Head of Project Management and Tech lead
- In some cases: Planning, management and running of own software development projects
- Participation in client pitches, representing the PwC Experience Center
- Minimum of 3 years in equal position
- Minimum of 7 years of practical experience in the area of project management or in the disciplines of software development and the underlying methods
- Practical experience as a developer is an advantage
- Experience in the steering of specifications/ developments/ services, migration of complex applications and architectures, as well as smartphone-applications and APIs
- Reliable, independent, structured and analytical way of working
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
- Strong leadership- and teamwork capabilities
- Strong affinity to digital strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both German and English
We offer a variety of challenges, great decision-making authority, inspiring colleagues and especially a vision with the potential to change the world. Grow with our success!
We are looking forward to your application.