Edelweiss HR is specialized on the placement of high-quality candidates, permanent staffing solutions for companies with HQ in Europe. On behalf of our client, a leading engineering & technology company, we are looking for a motivated personality as:
EMEA Business Planning & Development Manager
- Coordinate the development of acquisition targets with internal management and external intermediaries
- Develop and maintain relationships with investment banks and external advisors
- Preserve continuous and effective coordination & communication among Group, Corporate and external advisors throughout the life of each transaction and target pursuit
- Ensure a working knowledge of financial valuation modelling and associated finance/accounting/tax/structure concepts for core deal team
- Understand and challenge acquisition synergies and related valuation drivers/impacts
- Monitor and co-lead due diligence, together with Group Controller, in compliance with company M&A Process and Acquisition Manual
- Responsible for coordinating and co-leading deal negotiations ranging from confidentiality agreements to deal structure, pricing and contract terms
- Interface with Manager of Integration Process & Standards to ensure alignment and guidance to Groups consistent with company Integration Process.
- Relevant Accounting/Business/ Engineering degree (B.S / MBA or equivalent preferred)
- Excellent English required (oral / written) - additional languages are desirable
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ experience in corporate finance/transaction support, investment banking and/or business planning
- Experience in acquisition and divestiture transactions to include valuation assessment and negotiation competencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with analytical skills and intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with business savvy to work in a matrixed organizational environment
- Flexibility to travel.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.