Edelweiss HR is specialized on the placement of high-quality candidates, permanent staffing solutions for companies with HQ in Europe. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a motivated personality as:
Head Sales & Marketing
We are seeking a Head of Sales and Marketing who will lead the European field based organization.
- Supporting the CBO to execute pre-launch projects that will:
- Generate evidence for pricing dossiers and market access negotiations
- Define the pricing strategy
- Set the infrastructure design for the EU and US
- Leading activities to define the medical education campaign to support the pre-launch and launch phases for NI-0501 including:
- Translating the emerging profile of NI-0501 and clinical data into an inspiring and high impact messaging campaign for Global use
- Designing and planning the communication strategy, in liaison with the Head of Medical Affairs, including publications, congress activities, digital media, and healthcare professional training for Global use
- Leading the design and implementation of country level resourcing in Europe for pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases including recruiting. activity plans and operational KPIs
- Leading the field based organization either directly (Key Account managers) or through a matrix (Medical Scientific Liaison) to achieve the key business goals for NI-0501 through:
- Setting appropriate objectives and incentives
- Coaching, training and performance management
- Embedding a patient focused culture of high performance with integrity
- Managing and delivering the European P & L targets
Skills and competencies:
- More than ten years of experience in biomedical industry in speciality care in either commercial or medical affairs functions.
- Demonstrated achievements though leading and managing others in a complex and challenging environment.
- Demonstrated operating in a cross functional team and/or network trading off conflicting priorities to achieve business goals.
- Proven experience in improving performance of teams and individuals through coaching support and performance management.
- International experience operating across Europe or globally but with significant knowledge of several European countries healthcare systems including delivery and payment systems. Prior experience of working with Orphan medicines a positive.
- Marketing & Medical Affairs Experience in designing and executing educational campaigns with medical and marketing activities. Experience in training physicians and other care givers a bonus.
- Proven experience at working in an environment adhering to EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) Code of Practice for Medical Governance or equivalent.
- Comfortable liaising with Key Opinion Leaders, designing and executing programs to meet their needs, discussing and challenging them on evidence and current clinical practice.
- Able to set challenging but achievable goals, break these down into manageable tasks, create and drive plans to achieve them.
- In a fast moving environment, able to see the big picture, re-assess priorities quickly as a situation changes, adapt and refocus activity plans, step in to plug gaps as required.
- Willing to regularly travel throughout Europe.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, other European languages considered a bonus.
- Swiss resident or EU national.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online.