Senior Audit US GAAP
Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Audit US GAAP
What you can expect from us.
- You will support the engagement manager with the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in a variety of non-financial services industries with the focus on US GAAP and SOX testing.
- You will execute SOX internal controls in accordance with the latest PCAOB guidance and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in internal controls testing for significant subsidiaries of US-listed entities based in Switzerland.
- You will work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.
- You will support the engagement manager in coordinating a network of international teams on your engagements, either in the US or in Europe.
- You will be able to enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects.
- You will receive regular feedback from colleagues and your coach and build your leadership skills on and off the job.
What we expect from you.
- You have a university degree in accounting or the equivalent and have successfully completed the US CPA.
- You have recently worked 3-5 years with a public accounting firm and have extensive auditing experience working in a US GAAP and SOX environment.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills; German language skills would be a plus.
- You coach your team members and can work effectively, efficiently and independently in a SOX testing environment.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Etienne Nigg, phone 058 792 16 08
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: tbd