Actuarial Manager IFRS4
Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Actuarial Manager IFRS4
What you can expect from us.
- You will work within a team focused on advising and assisting CFOs and Chief Actuaries and their teams around financial transformation and the introduction of IFRS 4 phase 2.
- You will work mainly in Switzerland but also international with clients across the European Insurance sector.
- You will build and develop long-lasting relationships with our clients. Furthermore you will identify opportunities and support the delivery of solutions to them.
- You will work with a range of PwC professionals (accounting experts, IT specialists, advisors) and address the entire CFO agenda of our clients.
- You will help advise our Insurance sector clients in the assessment, design and implementation of their financial systems and in the implementation of new or existing accounting standards or reporting requirements.
- You will advise and deliver finance systems (including actuarial valuation and reserving systems, data warehouse, disclosure reporting and other relevant systems) from design to implementation (including testing and balancing conversion/migration needs).
- You will manage and coach a team of highly skilled professionals and work closely with a range of PwC specialists.
What we expect from you.
- You have a university degree and are a qualified or near qualified actuary with experience in insurance finance transformation.
- You have a deep reserving and financial reporting knowledge and understand the operational impacts on systems and processes.
- You have used actuarial models such as MoSes, Prophet, MG-Alfa, Igloo, ResQ or Remetrica.
- You have a good understanding of how a finance function is organized and of how transactions flow from core systems into ledgers.
- You have experience in successfully delivering finance transformation projects including the development of actuarial systems or conversion projects.
- You are a team player, passionate about client service, with a strong ability to network and build relationships. Furthermore you have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are fluent in German and English and flexible with regards to travelling.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Benjamin Lohrmann, phone 058 792 25 29
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: from now on