Grow your own way
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You perform data collection, quality assessment, cleansing, analysis, processing and loading of eDiscovery tools.
- You manage a relativity review environment.
- You do thorough quality checks of the work performed on the project.
- You implement automation and write project documentation.
- You will continue to develop your technical expertise and soft skills through training both on and off the job.
- You will work in a diverse team as part of an international network.
What we expect from you.
- You have a degree in IT / Business IT or a similar education.
- You have SQL and programming knowledge (Java, PowerShell, Python or C#).
- You have the ability to perform troubleshooting for complex issues and learn customised proprietary software.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks and projects and to work under tight deadlines with changing requirements.
- You are flexible to work any shift, on-call schedule, or other timeframes as needed. You also have the willingness to travel.
- You pay attention to detail and quality and demonstrate initiative to learn new skills.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Patricia Schmitz, phone 058 792 13 64
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: to be discussed