Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Manager Audit Financial Services
What you can expect from us.
• You will manage the mandates of our clients from Italian-speaking Switzerland in banks and financial services companies
• You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations
• You will keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending client seminars
• You will head a team and lead various projects
• You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients
• You will join an active, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector
What we expect from you.
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree or a diploma in economics
• You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification
• You have five or six years' banking audit experience and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations
• You are fluent in English and Italian. French or German knowledge is a plus
• You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients
• You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: ASAP