Senior Sales Coach
Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Sales Coach
What you can expect from us.
- You actively work with and drive global relationship and client service partners in winning priority targets and clients, in developing existing major clients with (high) potential and expanding PwC's share of wallet.
- You actively coach partners and teams to help build their client relationship skills, you participate in external client meetings at c-suite to help build meaningful relationships.
- You deliver sales training programs and implement sales methodology.
- You ensure client service teams focus all sales efforts on the areas with the most promising ROI, and help meet revenue growth targets.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You further develop your work and client experience in several service areas and benefit from our expertise and reputation.
What we expect from you.
- You have an university degree in Business or Economics and minimum of 8 years' experience in sales/business development/client facing role in a service or B2B environment, ideally in financial services or professional services industry.
- You have professional experience in executive or sales coaching and sales training delivery.You are fluent in German and English.
- You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others.
- You bring in your external network.
- You continuously learn and develop to leverage your expertise and experience to the benefit of the client and the firm.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Robert Jacsman, phone 058 792 16 24
Line of service: Internal Firm Services
Starting date: tbd