Our client is a leading industry worldwide well known. For the offices based in Ticino we are looking for a:
- Design, develop and implement communications strategy and implementation plans
- Manage creation, production, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, annual report, e-newsletters, and website, ensuring that new and consistent information is posted regularly (article links, stories, and events)
- Coordinate and organize meetings, seminars, sponsorship events, etc.
- Put communications vehicles in place to momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities
- Manage all media contacts.
- At least 10 years of communications experience, ideally in an “in-house” leadership role within a complex and fast paced environment
- Experience covering areas such as website content, newsletters, and sponsorships communications, events organization.
- The ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Language: English should be a mother tongue or at least at that level. French, Italian are a plus.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence"
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
If your experience matches the described requirements, you may apply to the address below. Mr. Alberto Largader (email@example.com), who is in charge for the ion, is at disposal for any further information you may require.