IT Risk Analyst
IT Risk AnalystApply NowJob ID1600722Date posted12/08/2016LocationZurich, Switzerland;
- Conducts hands-on risk assessments to identify potential risks for Takeda’s business units and support functions.
- Develops assessment reports and metrics for IT leadership.
- Manages risk register, remediation activities and exceptions.
- Collaborates with stakeholders from business units and support functions to develop risk assessment plans for different business units.
- Develops and participates in 3 rd party risk assessment program.
- Facilitates meetings with business unit leaders as part of the risk assessment discussions, capture discussion notes and generate meeting summary.
- Performs risk assessments across different business units and support functions.
- Analyzes risk management practices, perform gap analysis and develop findings and assessment reports.
- Develops metrics and reports for senior management.
- Maintains risk register, track remediation activities and analyse residual risks.
- Monitors and tracks exception requests and approvals.
- Maintains and periodically updates risk management policies, standards and procedures.
- International travel will be required
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Access to transportation to attend various meetings held in proximity to the Takeda offices
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Risk Management, Information Security, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or related IT field) or high school degree and 6 years of work experience in any business-related field
- 5+ years IT experience
- Experience of working in risk management programs in a global environment
- Experience in performing risk assessments and creating remediation plan
- Project management experience including full lifecycle implementation
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage staff
- Critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications, effective interpersonal skills, strong formal presentation abilities
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- In-depth pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) tools (e.g., Archer, Open Pages)
- Information Security Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, CRISC)