Head of Digital COE
Head of Digital COEApply NowJob ID1602139Date posted12/05/2016LocationZurich, Switzerland;
Act and be recognized as Takeda’s lead for the Digital Center of Excellence globally covering:
- Leadership of strategic digital content management projects in line with the digital road-map
- Content management and content delivery services, solutions and applications including Content Management Systems, Digital Assets Management applications, SharePoint and SharePoint based solutions and web sites (intranet and internet).
- The progressive rationalization and modernization of existing web and content management solutions to bring Takeda at the leading edge of web and content management services and technologies.
- Mobile Service line delivery, supporting business mobile priorities.
- People and relationships management, procedures and processes, technologies and tools, ways of working, ways of acting, managing supply and demand, methods and standards.
In such a context the Takeda’s Head of Digital Center of Excellence (COE) objectives will cover all areas of within the digital domain at Takeda, in collaboration with the BSS, EAS, Infrastructure, Security and Digital Services Delivery teams in order to:
- Establish Digital COE team, develop mission statement, service catalogue and develop and promote relationships.
- Manage and evolve Internal and External Digital Content Management, Content Delivery and Collaboration Platformsrelated projects and team leading the introduction, development and implementation of global digital content management solutions.
- Identify, define and manage Delivery and Operation partnersinvolved in the introduction and agile development and delivery of Takeda’s global digital presence.
- Define, deliver and operate digital content management solutions specific integration and security infrastructures.
- Support the delivery of Digital Content Management and Mobile solutionsat Global, Business Unit, Function or local levels consulting and supporting editors and publishers organized in a global network.
- Define, deliver and manage Digital Content Management solutions, harmonizing and consolidating internet and intranet: e.g. existing internet sites rationalization project (code name: Asagao), rebuilding of SharePoint based intranet and applications.
- Establish and manage the Mobile Service Line, identifying and managing relevant suppliers and delivery lifecycle of mobile solutions.
- Exploit synergies with existing technology, infrastructure, security, platform standards and delivery/operation partnershipsto facilitate the transition to state of the art technologies.
- Ensure the transfer of mature Digital platforms and/or servicesto the appropriate steady-state IS/IT teams.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- 7 + years of relevant experience
- 3 + years of line management experience
- Experience in delivering web sites (internet or intranet) supported by content management and digital assets management technologies
- Experience in delivering Global Digital programs that also cover social media, analytics, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint based solutions (intranet sites, collaboration, work flow, applications), Office 365 and Cloud offers such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience of budget management, team leadershipof international cross functional teams in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven track record in performing projects in an international and distributed ISIT environment.
- Strong experience with matrix organization and business projects multi-disciplinary teams or strategic change management projects.
- Strong experience in methods, project management, agile solutions delivery and quality management including working with Digital and Design agencies are essential.
- Consistently demonstrated success in a number of challenging and diverse business situations.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Access to transportation to attend meetings
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20%