Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
HR Business Partner - Commercial support EMEA
Job ID196397BRPosition TitleHR Business Partner - Commercial support EMEADivisionALCONBusiness UnitHUMAN RESOURCES ALCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationGenevaCompany/Legal EntityAlcon Management SAFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionScope: Franchise Surgical, Franchise Vision Care, Sales Force Effectiveness, Market Access.
The HR Business Partner Commercial support will be partnering with the respective line client in the development of a unit or function business plan and ensure the translation and implementation of that plan into an HR strategy ; developing programs and policies, closely coordinating with commercial heads and other HR roles to ensure effective and efficient HR programs; You will be responsible for working with HR Specialists from Centers of Excellence and Shared Services to ensure overall HR delivery and coaching to the respective client.
Strategy & Planning
• Work closely with Franchise Heads, SFE and Market Head and support with the implementation of the Business plan, highlighting potential HR-related business opportunities or weaknesses.
• Ensuring the operational conversion of the strategic goals.
• Proactively build and establish strong relationship with client group as well as the extended HR community to understand their needs, requirements and challenges.
• Support and execute tactical workforce planning in alignment with the client’s Business plan.
• Support the budget planning discussions.
• Provide change management support to transformation and restructuring efforts
• Ensure recruiting and retention of best-in-class talent for key positions at predefined level within the Business Unit, in close cooperation with the respective Staffing expert(s).
• Support in ensuring rewards and incentives are implemented to achieve the Unit’s goals, in close cooperation with the respective C&B expert(s). Monitoring & Control
• Contribute to personnel cost planning, performing periodic cost and productivity analyses to support Finance and the Line in maintaining workforce budgets.
• Ensure adherence to relevant labor and employment law.
• Help coordinate procedure and technology solutions to improve data management.
• Ensure compliance with legal framework, SOX requirements, etc.
• Ensure execution and adherence to NVS HR principles, practices and policies, and be the department expert on all administrative practices and policies.
• Compile specified HR Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and format for reporting. People & Organization
• Advise line managers on effective performance management and resourcing decisions; drive OTR, succession planning and talent management for predefined population, in close cooperation with the respective TM expert(s)
• Support line managers in all coaching, mentoring and personal development within their teams
• Ensure effective training and development for all Personnel, following learning priorities and guidelines defined by Corporate and Global Pharma and act as channel to communicate learning needs to appropriate specialist unit
• Support cultural change and foster diversity and inclusion within the Unit
• Supports internal communication, especially around HR-sensitive issues (values, advancement, motivation etc)Minimum requirements•University degree, Graduate degree in business or management; MBA and/or scientific degrees, preferred HR professional specialization
•People management & Development, leading change, managing & influencing in a complex environment, Experience as Senior HR BP or similar role (with Country responsibility)