Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
NBS HR Business Partner
Job ID196784BRPosition TitleNBS HR Business PartnerDivisionALCONBusiness UnitHUMAN RESOURCES ALCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationFribourgCompany/Legal EntityALCON PH LTD CHEFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionImplement and drive HR processes for assigned local client group with particular focus on talent management, organization development, performance management and capability building such that business goals and strategic objectives are achieved. Implement other relevant HR processes or activities to support building high performing organization.
• Business Partner: Supports implementation of business plan, advising on all HR – related business aspects. Seeks to understand key business issues & their impact on HR & strives to become an accepted business partner & coach to local customers. Translate business strategy/priorities into HR operational plans. Monitor compliance & initiate corrective measures in case of deviations. Coach & guide managers on HR related issues
• Recruitment: manages & coordinates recruitment activities, participates in recruitment contracting process to agree on recruitment strategy. Provides input/ recommendations on remuneration package & ensures quality induction process for new hires.
• Reward: Coordinates availability of role profiles, grading & market competitive reward information. Implements & executes salary review process- Ensures alignment between performance & reward
• Performance Management: Implements & drives perf mangmt to facilitate, support & maintain high performance culture. Ensures client group adherence & compliance to PMP process, Facilitates improv & actively manages low perf.
• Development: Embeds & cultivates talent mgmt culture & facilitates OTR process to ensure right people & organization in place aligns to business needs. Identifies talents with line, gets to know them personally, takes interest & active part in their dvlpt plans & career dvlpt , brings them to attention of next level management teams. Proactively supports & measures int promotion & early dvplt assignments of identified talents. Coordinates leadership & technical training tools. Leads & facilitates line mngt to roll OTR further down the org • Org Development: Proactively facilitates & coaches change management & org development initiatives as a desired business partner.
• Int Assignment Management: Operates as local part of intl transfers in close collaboration with Global Mobility, ext service providers & HR Counterparts
• HR Operations: Operates HR processes & tools locally. Partners with HR Shared Service Centers to maintain organizing data in all HR information systems. Uses HR information system to retrieve & analyze data to meet client needs.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with legal framework, country labor regulations, SOX requirements
• Projects: Participate in or lead local HR Projects
• Networking: Actively contributes ideas & solutions to the local HR network as a team player and collaborates closely with internal as well as external service providersMinimum requirements• College / university degree in social sciences,
• business degree or equivalent
• management experience
• Fluent in English: oral & writing,
• other languages desirable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR in a generalist role or as a specialist ( i.e. Training & Development, Recruitment etc);
• further HR qualification desirable
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Good business acumen
• Coaching skills