Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Sr Analyst II, Global Data Management
Job ID196482BRPosition TitleSr Analyst II, Global Data ManagementDivisionALCONBusiness UnitMFG/TECH OPERATIONS ALCountrySwitzerlandWork LocationFribourgCompany/Legal EntityALCON PH LTD CHEFunctional AreaInformation TechnologyTherapeutic/Disease AreaOphthalmics/OphthalmologyJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularJob DescriptionBuilding on its heritage of more than 65 years, Alcon, the global leader in eye care, is the second largest division of the Novartis Group with revenue of USD 10.8 billion in 2014. The division was formed by Novartis on April 8, 2011, following the closing of the merger between Alcon and Novartis. The new Alcon Division combines the product portfolios, commercialization capabilities, R&D and talent of Alcon, CIBA VISION and Novartis Ophthalmics. Today, Alcon has more than 25,000 employees with headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, U.S.A. Alcon’s two businesses – Surgical and Vision Care - meet the diverse needs of eye care professionals and patients offering the widest spectrum of eye care products with operations in 75 countries and products available in 180 markets.
For more information, www.alcon.com.
We are looking to recruit a Sr Analyst II, Global Data Managementto join Alcon in Fribourg.
The job purpose is to:
• Conduct Master Data Management (MDM) operations per established global strategy across the Alcon division for all Franchises, Regions, Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and virtually every commercial system, including legacy CIBA and legacy Alcon processes and systems
• Perform Master Data Management daily operations and projects (e.g. SAP rollout) across the key dimensions of Governance, Daily Maintenance, Data Quality, and Operational Requests/Projects, as requested by Manager
• Provide accurate and timely data to commercial systems (Group, Alcon division, Customer, and Regulators) enabling customer, supplier, and inter-company business transactions (e.g., items, prices, costs, UOM’s, HTS codes, GTIN’s, weights, etc.)
• Successfully and quickly resolve operational issues related to master data, such as out-of-sync conditions across systems, or resolving other operational issues.
• Conduct MDM daily operations, and projects across the Alcon division for all Franchises and Regions (>300,000 finished goods affecting every facility, across multiple ERP systems, including legacy SAP OPEX, JDE, and IRIS)
• Perform daily operations for Item Master Maintenance, including processes, business rules, ticketing systems, metrics
• Lead one or more concurrent major projects affecting multiple Divisions, Franchises and Regions
• Lead one or more multiple concurrent Operational projects to address internal and external customer needs, such as synchronizing item master information between Alcon and other customer systems to support commercial goals
• Help to achieve department budget within agreed-upon targets
• Responsible for personal talent development working closely with Manager and Head
• Maintain and enhance compliance with Group, internal, and external controlsMinimum requirementsProfile
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or Science/Engineering (Masters Degree preferred)
• Fluency in English essential. Knowledge/Fluency of at least one other language preferred
• 7 years in master data management
o Preferred: in global operation
o Preferred: GS1 GDSN experience (Global Data Sync Network)
o Preferred: SAP Master Data Management experience