Head of Sales and Marketing Europe
Head of Sales and Marketing Europe
Novimmune SA is a drug discovery and development company located in Plan-les-Ouates and Basel, Switzerland, that focuses on developing therapeutic monoclonal antibodies for inflammatory diseases and immune-related disorders. The pipeline is a balance of preclinical and clinical compounds, specific for clinically validated and novel targets. Each of these portfolio products has the potential of becoming a medicine for multiple medical conditions due to the intrinsic mechanism of action. Five of these compounds are currently in early clinical development with the three most advanced in clinical Phase II. The company has also been purposefully targeting a number of orphan drug indications, with the express hope of eventually providing safe and effective treatment options to some of the often neglected populations suffering from rare diseases.
Novimmune is seeking a Head of Sales and Marketing Europe who will lead the European field based organization.
- Supporting the CBO to execute pre-launch projects that will:
- Generate evidence for pricing dossiers and market access negotiations
- Define the pricing strategy
- Set the infrastructure design for the EU and US
- Leading activities to define the medical education campaign to support the pre-launch and launch phases for NI-0501 including:
- Translating the emerging profile of NI-0501 and clinical data into an inspiring and high impact messaging campaign for Global use
- Designing and planning the communication strategy, in liaison with the Head of Medical Affairs, including publications, congress activities, digital media, and healthcare professional training for Global use
- Leading the design and implementation of country level resourcing in Europe for pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases including recruiting. activity plans and operational KPIs
- Leading the field based organization either directly (Key Account managers) or through a matrix (Medical Scientific Liaison) to achieve the key business goals for NI-0501 through:
- Setting appropriate objectives and incentives
- Coaching, training and performance management
- Embedding a patient focused culture of high performance with integrity
- Managing and delivering the European P & L targets
Skills and competencies:
- More than ten years of experience in biomedical industry in speciality care in either commercial or medical affairs functions.
- Demonstrated achievements though leading and managing others in a complex and challenging environment.
- Demonstrated operating in a cross functional team and/or network trading off conflicting priorities to achieve business goals.
- Proven experience in improving performance of teams and individuals through coaching support and performance management.
- International experience operating across Europe or globally but with significant knowledge of several European countries healthcare systems including delivery and payment systems. Prior experience of working with Orphan medicines a positive.
- Marketing & Medical Affairs Experience in designing and executing educational campaigns with medical and marketing activities. Experience in training physicians and other care givers a bonus.
- Proven experience at working in an environment adhering to EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) Code of Practice for Medical Governance or equivalent.
- Comfortable liaising with Key Opinion Leaders, designing and executing programs to meet their needs, discussing and challenging them on evidence and current clinical practice.
- Able to set challenging but achievable goals, break these down into manageable tasks, create and drive plans to achieve them.
- In a fast moving environment, able to see the big picture, re-assess priorities quickly as a situation changes, adapt and refocus activity plans, step in to plug gaps as required.
- Willing to regularly travel throughout Europe.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, other European languages considered a bonus.
- Swiss resident or EU national.
Interested applicants should send their CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. with a reference to the following job code in the subject line: Sales2016. For more information on Novimmune’s activities please refer to our website http://www.Novimmune.com