Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Global Process Expert, Purchase to Pay (f/m) - 100%
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 2,000 Triumph Stores as well as via several own online shops. Triumph employs more than 30,000 people and achieves revenues of Euro 1.437 billion (2014). It is a member of both the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) and the Global Social Compliance Programme (GSCP).
At the SSC department in Switzerland we are searching for a highly motivated and action-oriented:
Global Process Expert, Purchase to Pay (f/m) – 100%
The role is required to directly support an essential part of the group’s global corporate strategy 2015-2020. The incumbent will lead, shape and deliver against the following strategic objectives of the business transformation work stream “optimize back office functions”: de-complexification, standardization, identification and retention of value adding back office parts, establishment of cost leadership for all non-strategic back office parts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Rolling out the chosen shared service center concept globally, meaning across all regions, countries and business units, having the final call within the tower team for any process adaptation/ review with regard to Purchase to Pay
- Building up centralized resources (people, processes, systems) while at the same time winding down existing resources thereby reducing our decentralized, heterogeneous footprint in favor of a more global and less exception-driven approach
- Being the gatekeeper for the global PtP business process
- Ensuring the processes are globally consistent, standardized and centralized to the highest degree possible (while taking brand, channel and regional specific requirements into account)
- Ensuring seamless and interruption-free business operations that are effective, efficient and to the satisfaction of our internal customers
- Designing, building and managing the rollout of the new PtP business solutions
Your ideal profile:
- Bachelor degree in Business/ Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years of industry or consulting experience in the Finance and/or Purchase to Pay
- Exposure to the (textile) manufacturing/ retail/ wholesale industry would be beneficial
- International exposure gained through education or work in a foreign country
- Extensive restructuring/ transformation/ change knowledge
- Ability to set priorities, to work under pressure and to cope with ad-hoc requirements
- Excellent MS Office skills and prior exposure to a SAP environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (corporate language), further languages desirable
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send your application letter, CV, work references, diplomas and expected salary range in English language by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Sara Peña Sierra is happy to receive your application.