We’re continuously advancing science. Could you advance with us?
At UCB we’re passionate about science and that’s what drives us to create a pipeline of breakthrough medicines that will make a real difference to people’s lives all over the world.
We like to make a difference to the lives of those who work for us too. With more than 8,500 staff, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive.
Every colleague is invited to make their mark and become a key part of the company’s evolution and we continue to evolve fast. Hundreds of new colleagues from health care and business backgrounds have joined us within the last two years, bringing with them a dynamic energy, fresh perspectives, and new ideas.
In order to deliver the best solutions to patients, UCB Farchim SA in Bulle, Switzerland is seeking with immediate effect a talented individual as
- Be part of a young and dynamic team with the chance to improve the site performance
- Take the chance to develop your knowledge of several automation systems deployed at Bulle
- Get the chance to participate within interdisciplinary teams and expand your skills
- Act as Automation Subject Matter Expert on new projects or changes requiring Automation input
- Act as Project Leader on Automation projects (i.e. upgrades, new systems)
- Project partner with Production and IT to improve automation robustness and new equipment installation
- Ensure consistent Automation documentation lifecycle
- Ensure the good reliability of the manufacturing automated equipment by creation of preventive/corrective maintenance procedures, maintenance plans and respect of deadlines
- Support production regarding all automation activities (trouble shooting, maintenance and process improvement) for the different manufacturing plants (Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Biotech)
- Participate in automation production support plan (on-call duty)
- Good technical knowledge of Emerson DeltaV (other DCS system expertise will also be considered)
- >3 years of experience in the development and the commissioning of chemical/pharmaceutical/food/beverage automated production processes
- Good knowledge of GAMP and automated validation/verification systems within the Biotech manufacturing is a plus
- Proven involvement in middle/large size process automation projects
- Bachelor/Master Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and French