Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Talent Services (HR) team, based in our production plant in Bulle (canton of Fribourg), Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of: Talent Services (HR) Partner 80-100%.
Does being a proactive person in the business of partnering make you feel great? Then you are a perfect ‘propartnering’ person for UCB. This very special blend of talent means you are adept at initiating collaboration to take patient comfort forward.
As a UCB 'propartnering' person and Talent Services (HR) Partner 80-100% you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Work in an expanding chemical/pharmaceutical/biotechnological production site of currently 440 employees;
- Take part in human resource business activities that drive results;
- Help translate strategic and tactical business plans into practical and effective human resource solutions.
As a UCB 'propartnering' person and Talent Services (HR) Partner 80-100% you will contribute by:
- Building strong working relationships with the business managers
- Partnering with managers in all people-related processes and activities, ensuring the correct application of legislation
- Providing day-to-day guidance, coaching, and support to management and employees
- Supporting personal and organizational change
- Preparing and coordinating employees' appraisal processes and year-end salary reviews
- Helping develop and manage, coordinate and administer a variety of HR related activities
- Helping optimize existing working processes
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- University Degree, ideally completed by Swiss HR qualification
- 3 - 5 years in a HR related function (familiarity with Swiss labour law and being at ease with new technologies desired)
- Fluent in French and English, German a strong advantage
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player who can engender credibility and confidence within a matrix organization
- Solution-driven and creative 'out of the box' thinker
- Can-do attitude, hands-on problem solving skills, while able to think strategically
- Strong business acumen, people and process driven
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.