Description of Duties
Purpose of the Resource
The purpose of this post is to provide technical support for the provision of a
broadrange of Oracle Fusion Middleware software to our clients.
Summary of Assigned Duties
The consultant will:
• Provide technical support for Managed Fusion Middleware Hosting services provided by the client, including system administration of OBIA, OBIEE, SOA and OAM.
• Provide technical support for different Fusion Middleware software such as ODI, OID,WCC/UCM, EPM and HFM.
• Perform routine production support activities and provide incident and problem management support
•Troubleshoot OBIA, OBIEE, OAM and SOA relatedissues
• Co-ordinate with the application and database vendors for resolution of problems (functional bugs,performance issues, etc.)
•Perform support activities during maintenance windows
•In case of emergencies, perform support(either on-site or remotely using
VPNconnectivity) outside normal working hours
•Provide standby and on-call support as and when required
•Implement new OBIA, OBIEE and OAM environments as required
•Perform application upgrades
• Provide technical support for the OBIA, OBIEE and SOA development team of the Partner Organization(s)
•Provide assistance in OBIA, OBIEE, OAM landscape design
•Undertake performance tuning
•Produce documentation as required
•Implement project-type activities and other requests for services
• Liaise with Partner Organizations on a service management basis, including identify in business development for this or similar technology
•Perform other duties as required
• Communicating in a credible and effective way:
Expresses oneself clearly inconversations and interactions with others;
listen actively. Produces effective written communications.
Ensures that information is shared.
• Knowing and managing yourself:Managesambiguityand pressure in a self-reflective way. Uses criticism asa development opportunity.Seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth.
• Producing results:Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
• Moving forward in a changing environment:Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
Functional Knowledge and Skills Essential:
• Extensive knowledge in the installation and administration of OBIA, OBIEE, SOA and OAM inproduction environments.
• Extensive knowledge in Weblogicand OHS configuration and management
•Good understanding of Fusion Middleware and its components
•Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Practical experience with interactive systems, advanced understanding of relational databases.
•Knowledge of Service Level Management Principles.
• University degree in computer or information science,mathematics or related field.
•ITIL Foundation Certificate and PRINCE2 certification
•Ten years or more of experience in Information and Communication
• Extensive experience in OBIA, OBIEE, SOA and OAM technical architecture design, installation,configuration and administrator support.
• Extensive knowledge in managing OBIA environments configured with both Oracle E-Business and PeopleSoft
• Experience in creation of new environments, migration of code, patching and environment refreshes.
• Experience in design, implementation and support of backup, monitoring, disaster recovery solutions.
•Experience working in both Windows and Linux/UnixOS environments
• Experience in one or more of the following Fusion Middleware components:WCC/UCM,EPM and HFM
• Design and install OBIA, OBIEE, OAM andSOA in a High-Availability mode
•Excellent knowledge of English
• Experience in automating repetitive tasks with scripts (wlst and/or shell script)
•Experience in configuring SSO and integrate weblogic and OBIEE with
•Experience of project management
•Working knowledge of French
Location •Geneva, Switzerland
Startdate •January2016, negotiable
Duration •Fulltime and permanent
•Oracle Business Intelligence for Applications(OBIA)
•Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
•Oracle Access Manager(OAM)
•Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
•Oracle HTTP Server (OHS)
•OS: Windows and Linux
•Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack
Oracle Business Activity Monitoring(BAM)
Oracle Service Bus(OSB)
Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
Oracle Data Integrator(ODI)
Oracle Enterprise Planning and Monitoring(EPM)
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
Oracle WebContent Centre(WCC/UCM)
Date of publication : 2015-11-10