- Ensuring smooth and efficient migration of new developments into the production environment (incl, version control, integration testing and UAT);
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships in a service oriented manner.
· Manages client expectations effectively
· Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions, e.g. contribute to the continued enhancement and modernization of existing applications, such as on usability, data input validation, interfaces between systems, systems performance, capacity planning exercises and on user training gaps.
· Contribute to ICT Strategic Planning (1-2 years) on the evolution of the applications technical architectures, standards on tools and coding
· Maintain up-to-date core technical skills and awareness of new technical developments and standards in the ICT applications architecture market.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Formal education at University level or equivalent level of certification and experience.
· Minimum 8 years of previous relevant professional experience, four of which in a similar role.
· Previous design and development hands-on experience and expert skills on: Microsoft development environments, Visual Studio, .Net, C# VB6, SQL.
· Previous technical and functional experience on trading systems will be a distinct advantage.
· Good technical knowledge of applications integration with MS Office and email will be important.
· Understanding of ICT technical architectures: IT infrastructure and data connectivity.
· Knowledge of applications development and project management methodologies
· Able to use design, development and testing UML based case-tools
· Ability to exercise flexibility, demonstrate initiative for ensure business needs are met in a timely manners, whilst maintaining high levels of software quality and data integrity; critical requirements in a trading environment.
· Good interpersonal skills, especially communication, able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical users, in a multi cultured working environment.
· Highly organized and possess problem solving skills
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
· Be self-motivated and creative
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Technical and functional knowledge of NOVA Trading System
· Knowledge of Risk Management tools.
· Web open source development tools and environments such as Java, WebSphere, will be of interest.
· Business Intelligence tool(s) and data mining / analysis concepts
· Other languages, E.g. French, Russian
· Certifications on Microsoft Technical certifications.
· Certifications on any of the following will be very useful: Microsoft software technologies, Software design, development and testing methodologies / concepts, Project management, ITIL,
· Technical knowledge of Nova Trading System and iScala financial accounting ERP.
· Knowledge of applications/database tuning techniques and general DBA work.
· This is for a regular/permanent full-time position, based in Geneva, which is subject to a three month probation period.
. Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
· Candidate must be holding or be eligible for Swiss work-permit.
· Effective presentation skills as a representative of the company at various partner, customer and sales meetings.
· Excellent command of financial metrics.
· Mature leadership, instilling a co-operative team oriented culture and values diversity of people and perspectives.
· Experience recruiting, retaining and evaluating direct senior-level staff.
Personal Characteristics :
The following are personal characteristics which the ideal candidate should be capable of demonstrating:
A reputation and track record of success as an exemplary sales leader.
· Candidate must be comfortable using cutting edge communication tools and applications.
· Bright, dynamic, and possessing superior verbal and written communication skills.
· An engaging personality to inspire and create excitement with their sales team, as well as across the entire organization and in the marketplace.
· Strategic and innovative with an external awareness to understand the nuances of selling complex and new technology services solutions as the client expands its market.
· A tireless, high-energy professional with an entrepreneurial, risk-taking flair and will possess a brand of confidence, which allows for delegation and empowers team.
· With substantial depth and breadth of applied judgment, demonstrated operational excellence for accurate forecasting and consistent delivery of over-achieving results.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve or exceed objectives while working in concert with other executive leaders.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills, the highest level of integrity, and be able to inspire trust and confidence.
· A level of business maturity, flexibility and the instincts to adapt to a high-energy, dynamic environment characterized by high growth expectations and a collaborative culture.
100% in Geneva
Date of publication : 2015-10-19