Head of Business Insights (m/f)
Diesen Job teilen
Head of Business Insights (m/f)
Multiple Locations:Zug, Schweiz; Wien, Österreich
Eine neue Suchanfrage starten
Requisition ID: 000017FB
Pharmaceuticals from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals help patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include pain relief, neurology, anesthesia, biotechnology, oncology and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
Lead the team and provide insights and business recommendations based on analysis and interpretation of market, competition and customer needs. Continuously improve team’s processes and structure to meet the needs of the business partners.
- Leads the Business Analytics team to deliver best-in-class, high-quality reports and insights to the business partners.
- Drives continuous improvement of team processes and structure to cover business partners’ needs.
- Leads the forecasting and business planning / update processes.
- Acts as a pro-active sparring partner to the business, combining intelligence on competitors, customers, strategies and markets by challenging assumptions.
- Drives standardization and ensures consistency in combining various data sources and delivering value-adding insights to the business partners across the entire Alpine organisation.
- Responsible for one therapeutic area and single point of contact in analyzing and interpreting market intelligence, competition, and customer needs using available data and/or gather new data to derive trends, risks and opportunities.
- Generates insights that help to discover and exploit business opportunities in new areas and segments.
- Oversees the management of various ad-hoc analyses and reports as well as senior management presentations.
- Ensures and leads local implementation of corporate/regional projects.
- Ensures best practice and know-how sharing within the Business Analytics team and across Mid-Size-Markets/EMEA.
- Drives accountability, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible.
- Leads people to create high engagement and high performance culture through continuous feedback, appraisal and coaching.
- Role models the J&J Credo and compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws.
- Ad-hoc project work on request
- Academic background in business/mathematics/statistics
- Comprehensive strategic modelling.
- Relevant experience in a comparable function.
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and Health Care Environment.
- Leadership experience of small/mid-sized teams
- Highly agile (mental, results, learning, change and people agility as well as leadership agility).
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Efficient analytical and scenario thinking, insights and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Acts as a role model to the team in delivering analytics and insights to the business partners
- Further develops capabilities of the team.
- Fluency English and German required
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)