Pharmaceuticals from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals help patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include pain relief, neurology, anesthesia, biotechnology, oncology and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
• Develops and delivers the BU's commercial and sales strategy to achieve business objectives within business policies and guidelines as well as departmental budget.
• Accountable for funds and resource allocation across TA in the BU.
• Provides thought leadership, subject matter and therapeutic expertise to CVT/IBVT (as lead and/or contributor).
• Drives the BU to achieve best-in-class commercial market positioning for TA, talent and processes.
• Leads and steers BU in the development and execution of the cluster business plan and brand plans in line with EMEA commercial & selling strategy ensuring that targets are met.
• Develops and deploys a BU strategy within Alpine in close collaboration with mission critical collaborators and stakeholders across EMEA.
• Prioritizes resources between TAs to maximize market impact and optimize resource allocation.
• Owns the P&L for the BU's brands and product contribution statement.
• Provides strategic thinking and direction to organizational and brand topics.
• Develops partnerships with relevant external stakeholders, building and maintaining a strong visibility of Janssen in this network to achieve significant competitive advantage.
• Monitors and challenges the BU to provide improvement to organization and processes.
• Fosters development of innovative, customer-insights as well as patient-centric solutions across the entire Alpine organization.
• Shares proven success models and best practices within Alpine, across EMEA and MSM.
• Drives accountability, effective decision-making and empowerment to the lowest level possible.
• Leads people to create a high engagement and high performance culture through continuous feedback, appraisal and coaching.
• Role models the J&J Credo and compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws.
• Owns and supports projects and business initiatives across the entire Alpine organization.
•10+ years relevant work experience
•Academic background in business or science (MBA or equivalent)
•A demonstrated track record of success in Business Planning, Execution and proven ability to build sustainable go-to-market model
•Deep knowledge of life science industry and Health Care Environment
•Experienced people leader with track record in talent development in matrix environment
•Highly agile (mental, results, change and people agility as well as leadership agility)
•Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
•Efficient analytical thinking, insights and projection skills
•Passionate networker, stakeholder manager and communicator
•Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer, with or without Authority
•Comprehensive strategic modelling
•Proven abilities in prioritisation and execution
•Entrepreneurial and customer-centric
•Dedicated collaborator with a holistic business mindset
•Committed commercial business orientation
•Fluency in German and English required (French and Italian an advantage)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Schweiz-Zug- Andere Standorte
Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Österreich-Wien-Wien Organisation
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325) Funktion
Marketing & Sales