Pharmaceuticals from Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceuticals help patients all over the world. The core areas of competence include pain relief, neurology, anesthesia, biotechnology, oncology and virology. With the development of new products and innovative processes, the company has made significant contributions to the advancement of therapy for many illnesses. The World Health Organization included five drugs in its list of the most important medications.
- Develops and implements the sales strategy.
- Manages daily operation of the sales organization.
- Sets and monitors the sales objectives, strategies, and ensures that stretched targets are met.
- Provides thought leadership, subject matter and therapeutic expertise to CVT/IBVT (as lead and/or contributor).
- Provides leadership and guidance to increase sales force effectiveness.
- Job responsibilities
- Staffs, trains, coaches and guides the sales team members and manages the performance according to the 5 conversations.
- Ensures that the sales team understands overall business objectives, translates those into sales strategy and delivers on its commitments.
- Identifies transformational business opportunities and innovative value-added solutions.
- Contributes actively to the CVT and provides strategic input to the business plan and MTP.
- Co-creates Stakeholder Outreach Plan together with CVT members.
- Owns and manages the spending according to the budget.
- Coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories and ensures appropriate account management of new and existing accounts.
- Enables cross functional collaboration between the sales team and other departments.
- Secures the sales team receives appropriate product related training.
- Builds partnerships with relevant stakeholders and manages a KOL Network.
- Drives continuous improvement in sales force effectiveness.
- Designs and implements the annual sales bonus scheme in alignment with other BUs.
- Takes accountability for compliant behavior according to J&J guidelines and local laws and be a role model for living the J&J Credo.
- Performs ad-hoc project work on request.
- Academic background in business or science
- Strong sales skills and demonstrated track record of success in Sales Execution, typically 8-10 years
- Deep knowledge of the Pharma Industry and Health Care Environment including for appreciation in HCBI restrictions
- Experienced people leader with track record in coaching and talent development
- Highly agile (mental, results, change and people agility as well as leadership agility)
- Advanced business acumen (result driven) and strategic thinking
- Efficient analytical thinking, insights and projection skill
- Passionate networker, stakeholder manager and communicator
- Culturally sensitive and impactful influencer
- Proven abilities in prioritisation and execution
- Deep product knowledge and strong customer orientation
- Commercial business orientation.
- Continuous learner
- Fluency in German and English required (French and Italian an advantage)
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)Funktion