Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
EMEA Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD)
The Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Program o ffers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two and a half year period. The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
GOLD provides both on-the-job experience and classroom development. We o ffer an interactive, team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong cross-functional career foundation.
As a pr og ram part ic ipant, yo u will learn about t he many ways t hat Johnson & Johnson comp an ies del iver impo rtant solut ions for g lo bal health car e. Du ring job r otat ion s, yo u’ll d iscover t he crit ical r ole t hat Su pply Chain plays in gr owing our b usin ess.
You may also develop lea dersh ip and techn ical skil ls in many of t he fol lowing areas:
• New Pr od uct and Pr ocess Development
• Proj ect Manag ement
• Su pply Chain Manag ement (Plannin g, Man ufa ctu rin g, War eho using and Dist ribut io n)
• Quali ty and R egu lato ry Compl ian ce
• Customer and Log ist ic Services
• Pr od uct/Pr ocess An aly sis and Impr ovement Met hodolog ies (Six Sigma, Lean, and Design Excel len ce)
• Col labo rat ion and Teamwo rk
Upon su ccessful complet ion of t he prog ram, you will assume a ful l-t ime posit ion within t he Johnson & Johnson Su pply Chain En terpris e.
The GOLD Program rotations provide valuable opportunities to become immersedin each position you hold. Over the two and a half year program, the rotationsinclude a combination of some of the following experiences: operations,procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support. Thecombination of cross-functional work assignments and action learning projectshelp to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path towardleadership development. Feedback during the program is provided in the form ofevaluations at the midpoint and completion of each rotation. Rotations will be atdesignated operating companies across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
We expect to have vacancies in the following countries. Please note that this is a rotational program and you cannot choose your host country.
The GO LD Program is highly selec tive, and space is limited. To be considered, candidates must have:
• A Bac helor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a supply c hain or engineer ing related f ield
• An interest in explor ing multifunc tional assignments within Engineer ing, O perations/ Supply Chain and Q uality is required.
• Demonstrated leader ship ability
• G eographic f lexibility is required
• Candidates with 1 year (minimum) to 2 years (ma ximum) of cumulative, relevant work exper ience by Dec ember 31, 2016 is preferred
• Co-operational and/or internship experience in a relevant business area, such as: Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Engineering, Quality, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or Research & Development
*In addition to the above, Internal candidates must have:
• Demonstrated leader ship based on the J&J Credo and Leader ship Imperatives is required.
• Be in good st anding in the C ompany as per perfor mance st andards
Please note this is for hiring for the GOLD class of 2017, we will be taking applications from now until December 2016 and recruiting will begin in January 2017
Participants need to be on board at the latest July, 2017.Primärer Standort