"Caring for the world… one person at a time”inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For the Trauma and Spine department in Zuchwil (SO), we are looking for a Global Business InsightsManager (m / f)
In our complex, competitive and changing healthcare environment, our company must design strategies based on the changing Market place and future Customer needs.
Understanding information on the Market, Competitors and Customers and translating these into key insights will help the organization build winning commercial strategies.
The role will report to the Global Business Insights (GBI) EMEA Director and support the Depuy Synthes Trauma and Spine business. The GBI Manager will partner with DePuy Synthes Franchise Marketing to help them build strategies to improve our competiveness leading to sustainable growth.
You will need to understand key competitor strategies, market dynamics, changes in disease states, healthcare priorities, and Customer insights and be able to translate these into market opportunities for the Franchises. Other tasks include:
- Responsible for continuous improvement of market information for DePuy Synthes Trauma and Spine
- Consolidate key Market, Customer, Competitor and New Product Introduction (NPI) data so it’s accessible and translated in to visual key insights and opportunities for the franchise
- Work with the GBI Market Manager to build market volume, price forecasts and procedural analysis to be used in the global Strategic / Business planning process ensuring validation with key countries
- Work with Franchise Marketing to build short and long term forecasts for key brands. Ensure we can track key brand movement in a high impact and visual tool
- Use information relating to trends in disease states, environmental factors, healthcare spending and surgeon/patient behavior and translate these in to key insights that will be used to brief the franchise business on market opportunities
- Using Business Insights, partner with the franchise to understand how we sustainably grow the business through technology, market development and platform focus
- Understand key competitor strategies and collect insights on a regular basis that will be used to brief the franchise and countries on threats / opportunities
- Partner with the GBI Customer Insights Manager to understand Net Promoter Score (NPS) insights and potential actions for Franchise Marketing
- Support Franchise Marketing on their key initiatives providing insights and key data points
- Provide key NPI adoption statistics and create processes to collect post implementation feedback from Customers – Voice Of Customer (VOC) testing of NPI value proposition
- Cultivate change in the business to a more data driven business by creating insights for an EMEA quarterly briefing
- Ensure the principle of the Business Insights panel becomes an efficient operating model in the G4 Business. Partner with a G4 country panel to create a quarterly briefing pack that can be presented to the country leadership team to help them drive growth and competitiveness
- Experience in Medical Devices with 2/3 years’ experience in either, Business Insights, Strategic, Commercial Marketing, Commercial Finance or Strategic Pricing
- Ability to interpret data from multiple sources, synthesize, provide recommendations and produce high level reports
- Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
- Ability to engage and influence Franchise / commercial teams
- Proven ability to understand Business Strategy and the Business Insights required to track progress and highlight new opportunities
- Ability to engage with Customers and 3rd Parties to understand VOC
- Strong and proven numerical skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage complexity & influence a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Willingness to travel in EMEA as required, about 30%
- Proficient language skills in English, both verbal and written. German a bonus
If you are a creative and innovative mind passionate about medical technology and want to become part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Synthes GmbH (7111)