Job SummaryIdeal for CRAs with 3+ years Clinical Research experience, and a fluency in German and English, and working Knowledge of either French or Italian. As Global Biopharmaceutical with operations in more than 80 countries, we can offer the successful candidates the opportunity to join International Clinical teams covering a diverse range of complex and challenging studies. You will be joining a highly motivated study team and can expect an outstanding benefits package along with fantastic training and career development possibilities. We have a structured route of progression for all Senior CRAs with development into a CTM role within 18 months of joining, with the majority of our hires at management level coming from internal promotions. Our clinical teams have been officially recognised across Europe for their outstanding performance and satisfaction, resulting in a number of awards across the past few years.
Job OverviewAs the successful candidate you can expect the following responsibilities:
• Full Monitoring responsibilities to ensure trials operate in adherence to all ICH-GCP and internal SOPs
• Site management
• Assisting with study protocol design
• All types of monitoring visit
• You will be employed directly by one of the largest Global Bio pharmaceuticals
• Supporting the Project managers
Skills Required• Min 1 years’ independent monitoring experience
• Fluent in German, English and a working knowledge of French or Italian
• Profound knowledge of all ICH-GCP Protocol and any local regulations
• Ability to work from home within Switzerland or commute to sites in Switzerland
Contact DetailsFor further details, please call on +44 203 019 5995 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
*Indicates a required fiels
Your Name *
Email Address *
Upload from Google Drive
Register to Create Job Alerts
Job alerts are the simplest and quickest way to learn about the latest opportunities. To sign up you need to become a registered user.