Junior Talent Acquisition Coordinator / Resourcer (Part-time, 50%)
SeniorManager, Talent Acquisition
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders.Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. Alexion is also establishing a premier global metabolic rare disease franchise, which includes Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) for patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D), and Strensiq™ (asfotase alfa) for patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas. As the global leader in complement inhibition, the Company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors across diverse platforms, including evaluating potential indications for Soliris in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Further information about Alexion can be found at: www.alexion.com.
The Junior Talent Acquisition Coordinator / Resourcer (part-time, 50%) will work with the HRBusiness Partners, hiring managers, and administrative support staff to facilitate recruitment processes intheEMEAregionand potentially further regions.
To ensure Talent Acquisition process excellence for the EMEA region in accordance with Alexion’s global policies and standards.
- Provide recruitment-relatedoperativesupport, scheduling candidate interviews, travel, background checks, offer letters,processing of invoices, creating of purchase orders, processing of candidate expense reports,etc. as appropriate
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt communication with candidates and application of candidate’s care practices.Assist with the writing and timely posting of online recruitment advertising.
- Provide direct recruitment support toEurope, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)as requiredincluding candidates’ sourcing and pre-selection.The geographic scope might be even extended in case of successful performance.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing techniques, addressing user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing and the internal ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Maintain datain thecandidate management system
- Cooperatewith recruiters and global team to develop targeted job promotion initiatives
- Maintain local materials and platforms to provide high quality information to meet customer needs
- Prepare(monthly)reports and produce specific TA metrics for the region in scope in accordance with defined templates and standards
- Keep up to date with current trends in the industryand proactively research and generate newsourcing ideas
- Min.1-2 years in a HR talent acquisition,general HRor HRoperations roleorHR marketing with digital exposure
- Exposure providing customer services to internal clients at multiple levels of aninternationalorganisation
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook Calendaring
- Competent at candidate sourcing utilizing the according tools
- Current with social technologies and tools
- Highly organized through handling multiple day to day tasks, demonstrated time management expertise and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Character/ personality traits: Self-starter,customer focused,confident,drives for results,interpersonal savvy,persistent, responsive, accountable,works effectively in both individual and team-based settings and projects
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential
- Additional languagessuch a German, Italian, Spanishor Frencharea distinct advantage.
- Project and/or event coordination experience
- Takes initiatives and pro-actively suggest new ideas,creative thinking to continuouslyidentify new ways ofconnecting and engaging with candidates
As a leading employer in our industry, Alexion is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families.To learn more about Alexion, please visitwww.alexionpharma.comor