Dielectric Spectroscopy (PhD)
Workplace:Zurich, SwitzerlandCompany:IT'IS Foundation for Research on Information Technologies in Society,
ETH (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) ZurichDescription:The IT'IS Foundation at ETH Zurich occupies the leading position in experimental and numerical near-field technologies worldwide. IT'IS employs more than 25 electrical engineers, physicists and computer engineers and cooperates with all leading manufacturers & providers of mobile communication and medical technologies. It is represented in the most important committees and acts as a consulting partner for national and international agencies.
The available position is that of PhD Student in the field of "Dielectric Spectroscopy". The main tasks associated with this position are:
• the development of novel measurement methods and advanced applications
• the development of prototypes, documentation, etc.
• the scientific support of other research projects
• the guidance of master studentsEducation:We are looking for a talented and ambitious person with a master degree in electrical engineering or physics. The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge of numerical and experimental methods in electromagnetics.
Beginning:As soon as possible.Application Process: Applications should consist of:
• a cover letter including the position title and a statement addressing the selection criteria and outlining the motivation for applying for the position
• a detailed CV
• copies of degree certificates and / or diplomas, including grades
• letters of recommendation
We look forward to receiving your complete resume materials as a single pdf file at: firstname.lastname@example.org