Workplace Architect or Consultant
Workplace Architect or Consultant - Permanent
Software Services for Enterprise Customers
01.07.2016 or to be agreed
For our client, a well established company in the software services industry, we are looking for an experienced Architect / Consultant for Workplace and Desktop Services.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Contribution to external client projects or within internal projects as a team member.
- Designing, building, and testing of Workplace and Collaboration solutions.
- Responsible for architecture, deployment, and management of Future Workplace Services
- Use of internal methodologies, reusable assets, and previous work experience in order to deliver high quality work.
- Develop and maintain project plans, generate status reports, management of issue tracking and risk assessments .
- Perform business analysis activities such as developing business process and/or business cases, and following standard change management procedures.
- Effectively communicate project status with supervisors and peers.
- Build Substantive relationships with client counterparts.
- Staying educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to clients.
- Ongoing education in the field of emerging market offerings which may be of interest for the end customer
- Understand the strategic directions set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Anforderungsprofil:For this demanding role you preferably bring the following with you:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Business analysis experience including process design, business case development, release and/or change management.
Extra requirements that would prove beneficial to candidates:
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Experience in technical architecture design, evaluation, and investigation.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure business cases.
- Experience in Digital Workplace basic qualification areas including virtualization, collaboration, and messaging technologies.
Personal Skills Requirements:
- Very good communication skills in Englisch and German (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to details.
Bemerkung:Are you interested? Then send us your complete application documents. An open-minded team in a successful international company located near Zurich with excellent employment conditions awaits you.
Bewerben Sie sich auf die Stelle
Bei Daten grösser als 5MB verwenden sie den gratis Dienst WeTransfer und senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen an firstname.lastname@example.org