Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Submit your application by email to: email@example.com.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate for this core business position, responsible for
the delivery of customer projects relating to Whitestein's Living Systems Process Suite
iBPMS platform product, otherwise known as LSPS. Entailing work spanning project
leadership, business analysis, process application modeling, and customer support, this
role is at the heart of driving our growth in the BPM sector. The successful candidate will
join a highly focused and energetic team that has achieved global recognition for the LSPS
iBPMS, a product with unique capabilities that is actively advancing the state of the art.
Based in Charleston, SC, USA with occasional travel to customer sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
• BPM related customer project management and customer interaction.
• Pre-sales support of new business opportunities.
• Business analysis of customer project requirements.
• Development of process applications using Living Systems Process Suite iBPMS
• Documentation of product modules.
• Delivery of BPMS training courses, both remote and on-site.
• Customer facing support.
• Hands on development demonstrating highly efficient coding capabilities and
industry best practices in cloud environments.
• Articulation of complex problems through application architecture artifacts and
detailed design documentation communicating viable architecture and design
approaches in a clear and concise manner while ensuring the solution fits within an
Enterprise Architecture vision.
• Fluent English communicator, both verbal and written.
• Deep knowledge of technology, including emerging techniques, applications, and
• Robust understanding of Java. Knowledge of UML and BPMN is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly for interacting directly with customers.
• Excellent analytical skills for cataloguing business and technical requirements.
• Excellent project management capabilities
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
Whitestein Technologies AG | Hinterbergstrasse 20 | CH-6330 Cham
Tel +41 44-256-5000 | Fax +41 44-256-5001 | http://www.whitestein.com
Copyright © 2015 Whitestein Technologies AG
Strictly confidential. All rights reserved.