Director of Business Development
Director of Business DevelopmentWingtra
, Zurich, Switzerland
Join the Wingtra team and become part of this fast growing startup from ETH Zurich! With our convertible aerial robots, we aim for a positive impact on a global scale. The Wingtra 1 is a tool that improves search & rescue chains, inspects linear infrastructure, protects large wildlife areas and increases agricultural efficiency.
We want to bring this first convertible aerial robot to market. For that we are looking for intellectually curious leaders and dedicated team players who drive Wingtra forward. People at Wingtra are enthusiastic about what they do, learn fast from each other and demonstrate a high degree of empathy. Working with us, you will receive a competitive package composed of salary and phantom stocks.
As our Director of Business Development, you will have the following responsibilities.
- Organize operations in our interdisciplinary business team.
- Identify target market and application for our technology
- Develop market entry strategy for our product
- Manage public relations and build deep, trust-based relationships with stakeholders
- Contribute to fundraising together with the founders of Wingtra.
- Build up marketing and sales operations as soon as we start delivering a product.
- Grow and mentor our business team further.
Joining the Wingtra team, you will have a personal impact on the new technology developed as well as the organization itself.
- +3 years of experience as VP, Director, project manager or consultant
- Experience with hands-on business or market entry strategies
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team
- Track record of creating innovative and well working business solutions, preferably in a tech startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Honest, humble, and self-motivated
- Experience in fundraising USD 10m+ from a VC, entering multiple international markets with a novel product, leading negotiations, business model development, sales, marketing
- Experience in scaling an organization and its processes from 20 to 50 or more, preferably in startup
- Hardware/software/UAV experience
- Engineering background
- +6 years of relevant experience
Become part of this exciting journey and submit your application using the button below.
We are a company that values diversity and seek to have a balanced team of women and men. We specifically encourage women to apply to this position.