Regional Product Manager Savoury & Snacks
Regional Product Manager Savoury EAME – Your future position?
As a Regional Product Manager Savoury EAME in our Flavours Division, you will be fundamental in driving our marketing efforts with our clients from a technical product knowledge perspective.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
Manage assigned regional product portfolio including global and regional product platforms
- Define, develop and commercialize any product development efforts specific to your region and be the regional subject matter expert for assigned products and technologies. You will identify non performing products and recommend actions.
- Support sales in managing risks and issues related to existing products (with the help of other units such as Regulatory), and help deliver sales and gross margin targets through careful cost monitoring in close collaboration with Operations and Pricing recommendations.
Define product and technology needs and gaps for the regional projects in collaboration with R&D and drive those coming through the research pipeline
- Build a thorough know how of products already on the markets and communicate changes and recommend corrective responses to R&D.
- Identify business development opportunities and any gaps in the cost-effectiveness, profitability and performance of your portfolio with the definition of innovation projects.
- Define the regional commercialization plan and involve the necessary stakeholders (Marketing, Creation & Application, Regulatory and Pricing), drive the external launch in the region and monitor the commercial success.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in food or flavour industry (Savoury business specifically processed meat)
- University level on technical background ideally followed by strong Marketing exposure
- strategic agility, anticipates future consequences and trends
- Technical or B2B Marketing experience in an international environment
- ability to develop deep product knowledge
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and principles including commercialization of new products.
- Achieving internal readiness to sample produce new products and technologies .
- Ability to crystallize clear messages from complex sources and data
- Experience with working with people from technical and innovation related backgrounds
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication in English (other languages advantageous) and strong presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and comfortable across diverse functional groups
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the region on a regular basis
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2015. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 80 locations, the company has more than 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.