Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Web developer SCALA
Arobase SA selects and recruits candidates in the IT sector, for fixed and temporary positions.
It is part of Interiman Group, one of the 4 leading recruitment companies in Switzerland, with over 60 specialized agencies.
Our driving force is "the passion for your success". Our specialized consultants will know how to highlight your core competences, listen to your needs, and find the job that fits your personality.
Web developer SCALA
As Web developer, you will be a key contributor in the development and enhancement of our Client in-house systems, which is the center of their Digital strategy for their clients. Their back-end systems run on a modern virtualized, Linux infrastructure. They architecture their new services along the concept of microservices, they leverage state-of-the-art open source platforms and develop in Scala, Coffeescript, GraphQL, and other technologies. They leverage traditional SGBD like Microsoft SQL Server but also MongoDB and MySQL. Join a dynamic development team at the forefront of key technologies.
· Participating in the technical design of their Digital solutions;
· Writing efficient and reliable code, following defined best-practices
· Participating to code reviews;
· Keeping up-to-date with latest technology trends and programming evolution.
· Degree in information technology;
· 2 years of experience in a similar role with a track-record experience of delivering;
· Experience in user experience (UX) design and graphical user interface design;
· Clear understanding of server (multi) and client side communication, e.g., REST, marshalling, protocols;
· Ability to assess and learn new technologies very quickly; strong willingness to learn new technologies/languages;
· Experience in web design and information architecture;
· Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions;
· Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
· Knowledge of the Asset Management industry a plus;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with the senior leaders, users, external providers, start-up, academics;
· Passion, drive and energy;
· Fluency in English. French a plus.
· It is a permanent position (100%)
· The role is open in Geneva or London
Prêt à répondre à de nouveaux enjeux ? Nous attendons votre candidature.